Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lots Happening in my Scrapping World!

Some very exciting news for me is that I'm now a part of the Creative Team for Sarah Morgan Designs!! I'm so excited to share this news. This is a huge step for me. Here are a couple of the layouts that I've created using her products:





The first layout is using her collab kit with Gabby Palmer Digitals called BBQ and Bottle Rockets. I scrapped some pictures from our Tahoe trip for the July 4th holiday.

The second layout is using her kit The Great Outdoors.

Both of these kits can be found at Inspiration-Lane.



In other news, I'm now an Aloha Girl at Scrapable. I get to spread love around the gallery and forum every day. It's fun to see all the wonderful Lei-Outs being created by all in Paradise. If you want to come check out the fun, make sure to stop by and say hello. All the ladies there are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment