Thursday, December 24, 2009

New CT, Coupon and a Grand Opening!

So, I applied to be on the CT Team for Bre of BTA Designs and I was chosen!  She's mostly a template designer but does do some other things.  Here are a couple of the layouts I have made so far using her products:




Made with Jacabean Designs "Contempo Yellow"




Using Traci Reed's "His Playroom"




Using Stolen Moments "Cotton Candy Christmas"

As a Christmas gift to everyone Bre is giving out a coupon to her shop at Scrapable.




And if that wasn't enough she has announced a Grand Opening at Enchanted Studio Scraps.  This excited me because I am a Pixie (site CT) at ESS.




Did you see that?!  A $50 gift card is up for grabs if you make a purchase between 12/30 and 1/3!!

Well, that's it for now.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday. 

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment